Friday, February 3, 2017

Teaching Day 5

Teaching at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

Anuban Sam, Age 5-6 years old.

finally. 

Friday was my last day teaching at school. according to my lesson plan, today the students need to do computer class activity. unfortunately, computer laboratory was used by another class so we couldn't get there to do computer class activity. 
Since I already prepared the video about today's theme, I asked my mentor to prepare the room for watching or the media such as projector. Kruu Noina then gave me permission to use the office room for students to watch the video I've been prepared
The video's topic was about Vitamin and advantages of consuming fruits. luckily, I got the video that already in thai language, so the students understood every single explanation on video. they been told about vitamin such a vitamin B on banana, Vitamin A on watermelon and advantages of consuming Vitamin A for our bodies. 
They were so excited while they watched the video because the content was so refreshing and fun for kids. 

not only watching, students then present their thought about the advantages of fruits after they finished watching. Me and students had discussion about it for about 15 minutes then we went back to class to do another learning activities.
The students were divided into groups of 4. the group activity was to draw the fruits that contain the vitamin A, B and C. they need to draw and categorize the fruit based on the vitamin that contain on it. after they finished drawing, they present it in front of their friends.




I liked it so much when they working together, not like what I thought it would be, they work diligently and cooperated so well. I was beyond grateful when they present their work with an ease, it means, They totally understood the whole learning activity they've been through for past a week.
I couldn't get any better students. Thank you for such effort you did, dear students. I hope they can do better in the future and become smart, kind, and successful. as a teacher, I adore their effort in learning, but as an old sister, I love them so much. I love how cute and pure they are..
I wish I can meet them again one day.

Finally, I finished my mission. but above all, finally I can love them truly and loved back by them equally.

.
.

Another huge story on Friday was, my sister -from another mother's- birthday. Yes, this gal again. Isyfania Ihda Aulia, the gal I met at airport on the very first day I arrived in Bangkok. she's turning 21. one year younger than me. yap, she's like our baby sister. so that will makes us feel bad if we weren't prepare her birthday surprise. 
In the end, we contact each other secretly when we still at our school to make present for her. we decided to collect her photo and printed it at my school. that was low-budget kind of present that we've ever give to someone, probably. Lol.
But still, that doesn't count like that. we put a lot of effort to make our own present, so we hope she like it and not feel disappointed.
it turned out that she liked it. 
Thank God!

This Friday went so magical. sounds too much, huh?
I don't know, I just felt that way. although everything not going according to the plan, but in the end, there's always a way to "escape" from failure. sometimes the best moment happen unexpectedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment