Friday, February 10, 2017

Ban Mak Khaeng Exhibition and Farewell with Buddies

Ban Mak Khaeng School Exhibition 

I am proud friend of Isyfania, Dika and Yasinta. They absolutely Best Teacher!

Today I went to Ban Mak Khaeng school to see the exhibition there. Me and My friends were invited to come and enjoy the performance that the students have been prepared. The exciting part of the show was the performance of Dika's students who danced Borneo Traditional Dance. Dika was assigned to teach the students how to dance Indonesian Traditional Dance, and since Dika came from Borneo, so she taught the students to dance to Borneo Traditional Dance while Yasinta and Isyfan assigned to help Diak preparing costumes and other things. it was amazing performance. I'm beyond proud of them. they finally can pull it of after such hard effort they put. 




This gal next to me is Isyfan. She's the cutest little sister that cheer my day up!
This gal next to me is Sofie. My colleague at Indonesia University of Education who assigned to be at Udon Thani together. She's pretty since she was the winner of Beauty Pageant Competition in her hometown. We called her Mojang. What a lady!

Today i also visited school (again) to say my farewell to my other mentor who just got back from scout camp, Kruu New. She was so beautiful and supportive. she speaks english so well so I can communicate with her very well. I will never forget how kind she is.

Today was also our last day with buddies. So, we threw our farewell party at Bingsoo which the first place we went together. Bingsoo was the historical place for us, because we met and became friends at that place, so we went there to celebrate our first and last day together. We exchange gift to each other and said our farewell. The mood so happy, but of course it made us so hard to be apart.
after finished with buddies farewell party, we went back to our dorm to pack our bags. fortunately, I got extra suitcase from teacher at school. She gave me cutest pink suitcase as a goodbye present. I'm so thankful.

I got so many presents from everyone I knew in Udon Thani, I felt so lucky yet felt so bad because I didn't give them in return. I wish I could give them something, but what can I do, I only pray for their happiness and luck.
Thank you so much, dear Beautiful People of Udon Thani

No comments:

Post a Comment