Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Farewell Party at School




The Very End Moment at School

like other people said, every beginning has it own end. So did us.

I was there at school like I always do. at 7.30 a.m and greeted students at the gate. I did everything like usual and put some thought like "This is my last day at school, so I have to do everything and do it sincerely".
every one at school couldn't hide their sad face every time they bumped into me. 
The students at my class prepared something for me. They brought Thai traditional food for me to taste it. since this week's theme is culture exchange, so today was my student's turn to introduce me Thai culture. they decided that today's theme was about food. They brought mostly sweet food, such Thai desserts and snacks. some of them made from sticky rice and beans. they also brought my favorite one, Grilled Sticky Rice. as I tasted all of it, i think Thai people must love sweet food so much because all of it were so sweet. 



We finally reached the end of the school time. I had mixed up feelings when I did my farewell speech in front of all students, teachers and staffs. I even cried a river before I say something. I didn't know how to stop crying. So all I can say was "Thank you" and "sorry". I did said my thought about teaching at school during this project, but I think, some people didn't get it so, all I did was saying thank you million of times.





I couldn't describe how my feelings today. like I said, I got mixed up feelings. I was so sad of course, but in the meantime, I felt so happy because in the very end I can finish my project so well (from my point of view) and leave good impression to my students and all of staffs at school. one of my beloved students, Little, he even cried for me and he couldn't bear his tears. So heartbreaking. He said that he loves me so much and don't want me to go.

Thank Goodness. I met all of beautiful soul in Udon Thani. especially at Demonstration School. I couldn't thank enough for what they've done to me for this whole time. their humble welcome, support and loved gave me strength and warm feeling. I will never forget how they treat me. If I had another chance to visit Thailand, I'll make sure to come back to Udon Thani and meet them again.

I hope we can meet in another beautiful moment, Dear all Beautiful People of Demonstration School :)

No comments:

Post a Comment