Saturday, February 4, 2017

Lotus Lake and Ban Chiang Museum

The Beauty of Lotus Lake at the Dawn


So which favors of your Lord would you deny? 
Ar-Rahmaan (The Beneficent): 13

I prologue this story with the most suitable verse from my Holy Quran about how I felt when I witness the magnificent of Lotus Lake at the dawn. I think, I couldn't thankful enough to my Lord for everything He gave me. To be able to witness sun rises every morning and be able to live up my day to the fullest, Allah gave me the best and the most needed in every way He possibly could. such as this opportunity. I would never be able to be in Lotus Lake and saw beautiful view with my beloved friends like today if it wasn't because of Him. 
 
Today was well spent. right in the early morning, I woke up and rushed to take a bath and put some make up around 4.30 a.m. what a chaotic morning! Lol. and as I expected, my buddies and my Achaan(s) were waiting for us in front of our dorm. and up until now, I just don't get it, how can they possibly ready at 5 a.m with all the make up and hair do? That was amazing. Lol

well, we arrived at Lotus Lake in about one hour. so, we were lucky because we got the chance to see sun rise. what can I say, that couldn't be anymore awesome.
It took approximately 1 hour to get to the main point of lotus lake from the harbor. Of course, the lotus flowers. We used boat to get to see the countless lotus flowers that right before us. I thought the lake was small, but i was wrong. that was huge to the point i thought it was like the ocean (sounds too much, but that was true). The flowers grew prettily. I took a lot of picture. the landscape photo and the selfies.


We went back after 20-30 minutes. Then, our journey continued to Ban Chiang World Heritage Museum. There were a lot of ancient stuffs such as the huge vase (I don't know what it is) in Indonesia we called it guci. The guide said that the special thing about that was the graphic on that vase was made long time ago. and it was made by ancient people in Udon Thani about century years ago. That was so historical so that it was kept in the museum.


Actually, I didn't really pay attention when the guide told us the story about museum and the whole thing, all I knew that all of stuffs at museum including the vase were not original. that was all artificial and the original one was kept in another place because there were flood in Ban Chiang and so, in order to keep the stuffs save, they took the original one to the safer place.

After strolling around Ban Chiang and bought some souvenirs there, we went back to our dorm to get some rest before we continue to shop somewhere else.

We went to the walking street as usual. we bought some foods, also bought some souvenirs for our family and friends in Indonesia. The price was unbelievably cheap. Thank God, we bought A LOT.

Last words, I'm so thankful that makes me feel that I will cherish this day forever. No, I mean, cherish everything that happen everyday, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment