Thursday, February 9, 2017

Gala Dinner and Farewell Party at Udon Thani Rajabhat University

Food Farewell

I thought yesterday was my last day, Thank God I still had a chance to have my last precious moment..

Actually I didn't have to go to school today since yesterday I'm officially ended my activity at school. But the teachers at school invited me to have lunch together because we never done that before. I never had lunch together because I had lunch at my office while all teachers ate their lunch at class. So this was good opportunity for me. I went to school in the middle of the day. I watched Kruu Dew cooked her special dish and helped her sometimes. 
Then we had our lunch happily. We enjoy our food and talked about anything while we having our food. Food taste better when we share with beloved ones.

Me and all my fellow Indonesia students were invited to dinner at University. Since it was our last dinner with all the Professors so we decided to wear our traditional costume and put some make up on. Sofia - one of our Indo friends did our make up. She was talented in that way.
we dressed prettily and made our professors surprised because they never seen us put make up on. We were glad that our professors loved it.
Not only having dinner together, Professor Kim (our beloved PIC) told us to speak out our thought during this project in front of the audience at Gala dinner. so we said or farewell speech one by one. no more tears. we wouldn't ruin happy mood with tears. we were just had some fun in Gala Dinner like literally have so much fun. we had good conversation towards each other and capturing our moments with selfies.



I had a chance to take a selfie with my personal mentor at school and at university. Kruu Noina and Achaan Mew. They both my source of strength.
Today was the last day we got a chance to shop before we get back to Indonesia, so we shopped little bit at UD town.

Tonight I had a blast night. I wish I got more days to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment