Saturday, February 11, 2017

Farewell with Fellow Indonesian Students

See you again, Friends!

it's always hard to say goodbye, Isn't it?

Today was our very last day together as whole 10 Indonesian Students at Udon Thani Rajabhat University. each of our flights were in different time, so we have our goodbye in the different time. first in the morning, we had breakfast together, we gathered up at my rooms and cleaned our stuffs together. everything was so scattered. we won't to be apart but we had to. that kind of feelings we had in the morning. so we were awkward to each other until Ms. Kim picked up 5 of my friends in our dorm to and left to airport.
the emptiness just crossed our hallway. we were not cried at all when they left, but it was so empty inside.
I decided to stroll around University to capture as many pictures as I can to remind me sort of the place I went into for the past 1 month.


and the time has come. the time for me to go to airport came eventually. I took a night flight at 9 p.m to Bangkok. I got goosebumps when I arrived at Airport as I remember the day I arrived in Udon Thani was one month ago. I didn't talk so much. I just kept my silence and said my last farewell to all of my Thai friends who accompany us to Airport.


then I flew.
And here I am now. in Don Mueang Domestic Airport heading to Bangkok in the morning.

Never thought that I'd be here this soon. Time so short

No comments:

Post a Comment