Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Come Back Home

Don Mueang Meet Up

finally got to see other Indonesian Fellow SEA TEACHER PROJECT!

Me and Muti arrived at Don Mueang in the afternoon of 13 February. Then we bumped into all of Indonesian Student who had same flight with us. They were from Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University. I even met my classmate in college, Trias. He aslo assigned to teach Kindergarten in Valaya. I met Hanifa, Iqlima, and other Valaya squad. They were so fun to be with. 

We took a same plane so we hang out together before we check in and waited together for hours. 

 Heading Indonesia

Night flight was so peaceful. I remember the day I arrived at Bangkok it was at noon, so I experience different thing. we took a rough flight because the weather wasn't very good. Actually we would delay our flight, but it wasn't happening because we just flew according to the schedule. 

we arrived at Soekarno Hatta International Airport around 11 p.m. we safely touchdown Cengkareng and went back straight to Bandung.


Finally, I met Ilham, my other classmate who assigned to teach in Songkhla. we finally reunited after a month without each other.
and I got home early in the morning. probably at 6 a.m. I rest for a day. and started my new days!

Alhamdulliah.

I Thank God so much, I couldn't find a better words to say how Thankful I am. 
Thank you SEAMEO for choosing me to be part of this great event. I hope this project will continue to inspire us as the future teacher to be as great as you are. 

And I promise myself to be better person and be someone more humble and kind. 

see you in another great project.

No comments:

Post a Comment