Monday, January 23, 2017

Assists Day 1

Assisting at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

at Anuban 3, Age 5-6 years old

Assisting Kun Kruu Noina

I came late to school since I had to accompany my friend- Arnita- at Hospital. So I didn't attend the flag ceremony and morning activity.

I came to school at 2 p.m. when all students still on a nap. I felt bad because on my first assisting Day I wasn't at school right at the time. Fortunately, Kru Noina as my mentor was so supportive towards me. She understood my situation so she did not really mind when I came late.
On my first Assisting Day, first thing I did was helping Kruu Noina to prepare the students to take a test. the test is about writing alphabet and Arabic number. They should learn about it to pass the final exam as the condition to pass to Elementary school.


the test quite hard for students, sometime I helped them when they asked about the question, even though I couldn't really help since I didn't really get what Kruu Noina said, but when I tried to help, Kruu Noina told me not to. So I just sat there doing nothing after Kruu Noina told me not to help student. Lol.


Finally the students finished all the test at 4 p.m and prepared to get home. they waited for their parents to pick them up at school. while waiting, some of students ate snacks that been prepared by teachers or just play outside the class. 

and when all students picked up by their parents, teachers are allowed to go home. as far as I remember, I waited for hour, so I went back to dorm probably at 5 p.m. 

Such a Day!


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment