Thursday, January 26, 2017

Assists Day 5

Assisting at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

at Anuban 3, Age 5-6 years old

Assisting Kun Kruu Noina

Friday, Fri-YEAY!

Early in the morning, I picked the sports wear for today's schedule. and I decided to wear the uniform that Achaan Mew gave me. the uniform was very fit for today's schedule, so I wore it. 
 Kruu Noina, Kruu Pew and me guided the students to the field to exercise, and do some sports. we played throw and catch with the tennis ball, and we played another game. I don't know the name, but it was about slapping the sack of rice. that was pretty hurt when my hand slap that thing so hard. the students did the same. and I was happy since all kids laugh when they saw me got hurt. Lol.
after finished the exercise time, we moved the class to the computer laboratory, they will practice the computer skill with the Computer teacher. I was there accompany the student while they using the computer. 
 computer class ended for 50 minutes. the students go back to the class and prepared to have a lunch, and then nap, and then test, and go back home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment