Friday, January 27, 2017

Assists Day 3

Assisting at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

at Anuban 3, Age 5-6 years old

Assisting Kun Kruu Noina

Today was English Day. Thank God! 

Right in the morning, Kruu Noina checked each of student's nails.  as usual. I was helping her check the student's nails. it was remind me of my past. I was like that long time ago.
 Students were really in a good mood today, because the activity were different. they can play as much as they want. they can run, jump, even crawl because they asked to play a role as butterfly. Kruu Noina sang the song and the students follow the order that been stated on the song while playing as a butterfly. they acted to be butterfly which can fly. they jumped, they even crawled. Lol.
 most happiest thing in the entire day was I got a chance to speak English with an ease. Today was English day, which made me a lot more easy to talk to someone since there was another teacher who can speaks English so well. I finally can communicate easily. the English teacher's name was Ms. Palmy. She was so pretty and kind. she taught me a lot of things. She also taught the teacher how to speaks english so well.
I can't thankful enough for this opportunity.

 after English class, we move outside the class and play at the yard. students were asked to do psychomotoric activity. they were asked to jump, crawl, and hang onto something. we ended the outside activity by taking a group photo.


 I'm so thankful today, yesterday, and tomorrow. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment