Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Assists Day 4

Assisting at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

at Anuban 3, Age 5-6 years old

Assisting Kun Kruu Noina

  this thursday the sky was so beautiful. maybe because I went to school too early.

Today, some of the university students came to school to observe. they said that they're first year students. it means, I'm older than them. I was so happy to work alongside fellow students, it gave me different vibe. I used to be the youngest member of teacher at school so I felt lonely and confused. Today I'm in the good mood.

I just got to know that the students had an appointment with the dentist at school regularly. I didn't ask precisely, but I think it was every six month. So, today was the day for the dentist appointment. all students were checked one by one. and before the dentist came, students were prepared to brush their teeth and stay in a line for a check up.

After each of students finished their teeth checked up, students get back to their tasks. the tasks that been given before the check up was - as usual - drawing and writing. 

There was different activity. after all students finished their tasks, all students were asked to go outside the class and do psychomotoric activity. they walk according to the order. Students stay in a line and started to walk based on the order on that been drawn on the ground. some orders were step on two feet, or one foot or turn around the body and sometimes jump. I was there and tried to do the same thing with students as an example. I was so silly because, I fell down when I show the students. Lol.




Today, everything seems little bit exciting than the other day. I hope tomorrow will be more exciting.




No comments:

Post a Comment