Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Teaching Day 2

Teaching at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

Anuban Sam, Age 5-6 years old.

day two still challenging, but easier..
Class started at 9.30. I began my class with sing and dance activity, and did some relaxations afterwards to prepare students for learning activity. 
I was accompanied by fellow pre-school major students who assigned to observe at school. when I put the student into the conducive situation for learning, they were there to help me so that I could start my the class with an ease. 
I began the learning activity by explaining the students about fruits and it names like I did yesterday just to remind the students about the theme. Today I added their knowledge about the shape of the fruit. I taught them about the shape such as, Round, Oval, Triangle and so on.


the main activity was playing "play-dough" and shaping the dough into the fruit that has the same shape with Oval, Round, Triangle and Heart shape. Firstly, I asked few students to touch and hold the fruits and let them mention what kind of shape that has the same shape with the fruit they touched. after that, students played the dough and made their own fruits from dough that been prepared before.
when the students finished shaping their own fruits, they identified the shape of fruit they made and wrote it down on the paper. This activity's goals was to practice their motoric developmental and also knowledge because they learned about the shape and it names. students also happy with this activity because they can create something by themselves according to their own imagination. it can help them to be creative.


after the play-dough activity done, students presents it as usual. they loved the whole idea about creating their own fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment