Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Assists Day 2

Assisting at Demonstration School Udon Thani Rajabhat University

at Anuban 3, Age 5-6 years old

Assisting Kun Kruu Noina


today, I didn't help so much. I guess.

Actually, this week the theme of the learning activity was about Bugs. Kruu Noina explained everything about it and sometimes when she asked me the variety of bugs in English language, I helped her, or I translate it. 
These picture were actually taken when I didn't involved so much in learning activity, the actual activities were a lots. today's main activity drawing various of Bugs. So, the students were asked to draw Bugs and write it names both in Thai Language and English Language.





as usual, after the main activity in the morning, students would have a lunch, and then took a nap, and when they woke up, they took the test for final exam preparation.

and as usual, I went back to dorm late. because the parents keep coming late.

No comments:

Post a Comment