Friday, January 20, 2017

Observe Day 3

Observation Day 3 at Demonstration School

Udon Thani Rajabhat University

Sports Day 

Today was the day we were waiting for. The Sports Day!



Right in the very early morning, I prepared for the costume i should wear today. I had no Idea about what should I wear, so I texted Kruu New to make sure that I wear something "matching" with all teachers. I don't want to make mistake on the big day by wearing something different from others. Lol. and then she replied me. She said that I can wear sports costume or whatever it is as long as it makes me comfortable to join the team on the competition. O ya! I was on the Green Team. Green team, as far as I knew and as I believed, was the strongest team. and that's why I decided to be in Green Team. Lol.
First thing we did in the morning was Parade from the Udon Thani University's gate to Demonstration School. students wear different and unique costumes, they walked to Demonstration School while singing some songs with the sounds of Marching Band.


when we arrived at school, the sport competition began. first game was football. My team won after beating another team -Orange Team- with the score which I don't know excactly. Lol. the most important thing for me was we won.
after that, there were other sports competition, such as Running for the younger students, cheerleader competition for girls, and there was something i found so familiar, there was Balap Karung. Balap Karung was like running game but the difference is on the media, I dont know in english, but they should wear "karung" while running. that was Indonesian traditional game. I was very exciting to join, but I'm not allowed since I was assigned to be teacher. and teachers not allowed to do games.


almost in every competition, the Green team won. I'm proud of my team,Yeay!
So the sports day end probably at 12 p.m, the last activity was giving the medal to the champions.

I was very delighted to participate on that occassion. The experience will lasts forever in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment